His primary disciplines include federal and state tax compliance and planning for small businesses, their owners and high net worth individuals as well as international tax compliance. In addition, Ryan provides guidance to small businesses in performing their accounting function and advises on entity formation and structuring. With over 30 years of experience in public accounting, she has become a go-to resource for clients seeking advice bookkeeping dallas on tax-saving opportunities, mainly in the real estate and service industries. Her responsibilities with the firm include tax planning and research, as well as review of tax returns for a clientele that includes small and medium-size corporations and S corporations, partnerships, trusts and individuals. She works closely with these clients, keeping them informed of changes in tax laws and recent developments that may impact them.
Is Texas good for accountants?
As a big city with a diverse and thriving economy and 9.49 residents per 1,000 working in accounting, Dallas provides many opportunities for accountants. Many Fortune 500 companies have their headquarters in the Dallas metropolitan area.
He focuses on industries such as oil & gas, real estate, professional services and not-for-profit entities. Paul enjoys finding creative solutions to fit the needs of his clients, including business planning, entity structuring, estate planning and tax compliance. She has been in public accounting since 2006 and has experience in various industries and with different entity types and structures. Specific experience includes oil & gas, not-for-profit, and professional service industries; estates and trusts; and high-net-worth family groups. Hannah also has experience with tax planning and consulting for both individuals and businesses. She is heavily involved in recruiting activities at the firm and oversees the tax department’s internship program.
The Vaughn Accounting Firm
Our professionals work together to serve clients and make a difference on business-critical projects. Our clients are public and private, start-ups and legacy firms—and Deloitte maintains a talented and multifaceted workforce to address their varied business needs. Depth and breadth are two qualities you look for when seeking advice about your business.
- If taxes are taking you away from your work or family for extended periods, our services may provide value to you.
- While we continue to progress, our seasoned financial professionals never stray from our vision to exceed expectations.
- The firm represents a broad range of clients, from individuals to public companies, in a variety of industries.
- Jim believes that the development of a long-term and trusted working relationship with the client is the most important factor in providing a high level of professional service.
- Jim has published multiple articles on technical issues in U.S. and international taxation, and served as a guest speaker on U.S. tax issues at the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce; the U.S.
She is known for providing high-quality service, in addition to personal and caring involvement for her clients. With over 15 years of tax experience, she has served a wide-range of industries and tax entities including real estate, restaurant, high net-worth individuals, and multi-state and consolidated corporations. Holly thrives in tax planning for small businesses and is committed to delivering priority service to our clients. With over 45 years in public accounting, Jim has worked with clients in numerous industries, with an emphasis in real estate and oil & gas. Ryan is a graduate of Northeastern University and joined the firm in 2020 with prior experience at national and Big Four public accounting firms.
Audit & Assurance
Since the firm was founded in 1983, Whitley Penn has made an impression throughout North Texas. While striving to meet evolving client needs, Whitley Penn continues to strengthen its industry know-how and expand service offerings. We know our staff has a life outside of work and we fully support team building and family time. The team at Saville works hard at the office as well as the things we enjoy in our personal lives. We want our group to enjoy every aspect of life because we understand that you work to play and should enjoy your work environment.
- At Howard, we take pride in resolving the toughest, most complex financial issues.
- Paul enjoys finding creative solutions to fit the needs of his clients, including business planning, entity structuring, estate planning and tax compliance.
- Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
- Attentive listeners, straight talkers, creative thinkers
First, we listen closely to your issues.
- Holly thrives in tax planning for small businesses and is committed to delivering priority service to our clients.
- Next, one of our team members will reach out to schedule a free introductory consultation call to determine your needs.
- We offer the right balance between personal attention, reliable advice, and a wealth of experience to deliver the high quality accounting and tax services your business needs to succeed.
As a business owner, frequent and regular reviews, preparation, and planning of your financials is the best way to protect your business and your future. Fortunately, CPAs can handle these tasks so you can focus your attention on other business matters. For more information about LGT and what we can provide for you, contact one of our experienced professionals today.
MMS CPA & Advisors
Next, one of our team members will reach out to schedule a free introductory consultation call to determine your needs. Based on that call, we will deliver a proposal that includes a scope of services and pricing. Gary is a member of several professional associations, including the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants and Dallas Certified Public Accountants Society. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Eastern Illinois University. More than 1,100 local Deloitte employees participate in Impact Day, Deloitte’s annual day of volunteerism.
Our mission is to protect your financial future and secure long-term wealth, and we attribute our success in achieving these goals to our highly skilled and experienced team members. Don’t let the burden of tax filing and estimates consume too much of your time. If taxes are taking you away from your work or family for extended periods, our services may provide value to you. Drawing from our extensive experience with legacy clients, we can equip your family with the tools and knowledge necessary to preserve your financial legacy.