Flashstockrom.com will not be responsible for any damage that might occur to your device while performing the following operation.
- As soon as you launch, a message would appear prompting you to enable backup by connecting to the Helium Desktop Application.
- Yep, now the steps are becoming very easy because you are understanding them quickly.
- All you need to do is extract the payload.bin file (which you find inside the ROM zip file).
- Download and transfer it to your phone’s internal storage.
- Connect your phone to your PC, go to ADB installation folder, open a command window from there and issue the below command to flash stock ROM (firmware) stock recovery image.
Finally, you might want to relock your bootloader as well. The most common method is to use Fastboot with the command fastboot oem lock or fastboot flashing lock.
However, you will need an internet connection to download the tool and firmware, custom ROMs, or recovery images that you intend to flash onto your device. Once everything is done, click the “Download” button to start flashing the stock firmware on your MediaTek Android device. The flashing process could take a few minutes to finish, depending upon your device’s firmware file size.
Start by connecting your Android phone to the system using a USB cable. Your phone might get a pop-up message regarding USB Debugging permission. Just agree to it and open the command prompt on your system.